Anonymous Wild West Mafia 2 - Endgame (town win)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Naivety of the mod? It was rather a case of frustration where he kept on PMing me asking for game info and I had no idea they were both a same person. Yeah, don't see it happening again though.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Naivety of the mod? It was rather a case of frustration where he kept on PMing me asking for game info and I had no idea they were both a same person. Yeah, don't see it happening again though.

Well you did send the QT to a new member you knew nothing about :p
I'm happy to have Zhuorb playing my games and let he who is free from sin etc etc.

----------

My analytic faculties are engaged in a different occupation.

We certainly wouldn't want to over-tax them ;)

Anyone seen Aditya?

ved_

International Coach
I don't know how to play so someone help me .

There's a brilliant guide by mike burn fire on deviant art, if you could Google for something like that it certainly would not hurt you :). Oh and btw, if you still, for some reason, can't find it, there's a link to that graphic in the mafia discussed waiting list and history thread.

----------

Well you did send the QT to a new member you knew nothing about :p
I'm happy to have Zhuorb playing my games and let he who is free from sin etc etc.

----------

We certainly wouldn't want to over-tax them ;)

Anyone seen Aditya?

Well it just seemed....inappropriate. Just went ahead and admitted to it, not like it was a really huge adultery confession or something.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In, if there's space for one more. :)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
That's your problem Ben. Always mucking about. Sort yourself out. Startttttting... now! :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Gonna be interesting actually playing one again :) Spent most of the recent ones learning everyones tells... I mean modding.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I'm still on the coast, but back from Queensland, damn they smell funny up there. Should be able to be decently active from Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread