MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
We have now added another skin in the colours of the New Zealand Cricket team to go with the England skin added about a week ago and the pre-existing 'PlanetCricket 3.6.5' and 'Cricket Style 3.6.5' skins.

A big thank you to myself for making it :p, everyone who gave feedback on the England Skin (as it helped to make the NZ one better) and to all the other staff members who helped test it.

You can enable it by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and using the drop down menu on the same line as Contact Us, Planetcricket.net, etc. and picking New Zealand Style.

And now some notes from me:

Before anyone points it out, yes, the smilies look bad, but if I were to make them look good on the NZ skin, they would look horrible on the rest of the skins. In the future I hope to address this issue by getting smilies that look good on all of the skins.

In the past many members have taken advantage of the white post background to hide text, with a black background this is no longer possible (for obvious reasons). I suggest using the built in Spoiler tags:
Text goes here
Code:
[noparse][spoiler]Text goes here[/spoiler][/noparse]

Users who are viewing this thread