Answer required

Mtk

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does the cpu bowls noballs in c2005 ?? and plz anybody tel me how to take Screen shot on pc during the game ?is any software required ??Can anyone show screenshot of a slip catch??thnx.

yes they do bowl noballs and i take advantage of them by smacking it. sometimes i get caught but its a no ball

Mtk said:
Does the cpu bowls noballs in c2005 ?? and plz anybody tel me how to take Screen shot on pc during the game ?is any software required ??Can anyone show screenshot of a slip catch??thnx.

Yes the CPU bowls no-balls. I usually panick and try and do something elaborate and then run myself out! :crying

As for taking a screenshot, you can just press the Prt Scr key on your keyboard. Then fire up Microsoft Paint (that sexy app) and hit Ctrl + V to paste in the image. 'Et Voila!' as they say in France.

Burma's Finest said:
Yes the CPU bowls no-balls. I usually panick and try and do something elaborate and then run myself out! :crying

As for taking a screenshot, you can just press the Prt Scr key on your keyboard. Then fire up Microsoft Paint (that sexy app) and hit Ctrl + V to paste in the image. 'Et Voila!' as they say in France.
Or you can just download Fraps and press F13, not having to go into paint. :)
(F13 = whatever button you use ;))

Does anyone notice that when a no ball is called, if you take a look at the replay then it wasn't a no ball. Front font no ball at least.

Users who are viewing this thread