Antivirus of the Year 08 |Vote Now| - Rankings Updated

Antivirus of the year

• Total voters
The windows Hosts file is generally used to Block certain Ip ranges.
Viruses very easily edit the host file, getting it to block the IPs corresponding to various update servers for different antiviruses.

This may result in failed updates, hence, you using an out of date antivirus.

Abhas added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

It may as well insert various malicious sites to prevent infections. (something like what spybot search and destroy does)

When i installed bitdefender , my computer wan't able to start up properly. I had to uninstall it in safe mode:eek: Than i switched back to Kaspersky:)

I used Nod32 with vista, worked perfect. Avast is good as well.

Never use Norton You will regret it - Thats an advise ;)

Anybody know which one's good for Vista? I've used AVG but have had troubles with it lately.
Use Kaspersky . Its the best:). You can also go with avast.
don't go with norton ever:mad:.

That isn't something to be happy or satisfied about though. You need to change your surfing habits if you had so many viruses.

LOL! It says how much the other anti-viruses are working for the past four years, meh and the 1888 is not the actual digit as i said, only 60 of them are harmful, other are malwares.

I know the easiest way to prevent threats on you pc. Don't download warez,cracks and xxx things:p

I know the easiest way to prevent threats on you pc. Don't download warez,cracks and xxx things:p

LOL! LOL!

:mad:.

Never.

Viruses enter through pen-drives, not by surfing always, ya !..

When i connected my iPod my pc detected a trojan in file autorun.inf:p.

I have been using Trend Micro IS since 2005, and I think 2008 is their best release ever.
I haven't tried Trend micro but have used PCcillin in 2002:p

Users who are viewing this thread