Any Improvements?

Farrukh_|$B said:
Is there going to be an update to vBulletin 3.6.5 or 3.6.4 ?

I have been on a forum where there is vBulletin 3.6.4 and i must say it is quiet good! We can qoute 2 posts at once by pressing a button and many other things :).
Yeah, the multi-quote feature is quite useful IMO. The way it works on some forums, you can quote posts from different threads as well.

There is a problem in pm attachment.is it going to be solved in next version?

Kshitiz_Indian said:
I cant understand one thing, the thread was saying last post by HBK but no post here ! Is it due to the mod preview ?
Don't tell me HBK has been hacking the forums again. :o

nightprowler10 said:
Yeah, the multi-quote feature is quite useful IMO. The way it works on some forums, you can quote posts from different threads as well.

Does this mean we'll have posts where you end up with 7/8 quotes before you actually get to what the user has posted? If so I hate those things, worse than massive sigs.

I see where you're coming from Sureshot. People will abuse it and just quote everything and posts may end up consisting of about 10 quoted posts with the words 'I agree' written alongside them.

Okay a slight exaggeration but you see where i'm coming from.

Sureshot said:
Does this mean we'll have posts where you end up with 7/8 quotes before you actually get to what the user has posted? If so I hate those things, worse than massive sigs.
I hate it when people include a massive picture from the original quote in their posts, sometimes you see the same picture about 4 times on the same page. But I do think a multiquote ability can be useful if you are replying to more than one question.

Kev said:
I hate it when people include a massive picture from the original quote in their posts, sometimes you see the same picture about 4 times on the same page. But I do think a multiquote ability can be useful if you are replying to more than one question.

I also hate this, especially stories in the forum.

Is there no mod which can me downloaded to specify the biggest size of a picture? Then all the troubles would be sorted :)

duffarama said:
Don't tell me HBK has been hacking the forums again. :o

Well what do you wanted to say?is iam a hacker?then you may be because i think you are knowing their tricks :p

Kev said:
To be fair, people can already do that by putting in their own quote tags.

What really annoys me is when people quote a huge long post when they're only replying to one sentence of it!

Users who are viewing this thread