Any Improvements?

I think it was someone's multiple account,and the Admins must have deleted it.

Hmm,but his posts are still alive and No banned or Spambot under his Username...:rolleyes

I think it's the forward slash causing the problem. His userid is 28591 is someone can figure out the link using that instead...

I think it's the forward slash causing the problem. His userid is 28591 is someone can figure out the link using that instead...
Unfortunately that then triggers a redirect to the correct address, which doesn't work. It's a known issue.

btw,how to view his profile with that id?

Hey admins we need some active mods in Cricket League section.

CG123(Callum) is busy in his real life and hardly logs in PC(this is what he said) Hedger has 99.9 percent left the leagues section and also is hardly active these days, Surrender hasnt been active since months now and Chewie is the only one.

Swirler has been doing a very good job in that section helping to address that issue. Obviously moderators do have their own lives to deal with ahead of the forums, and from time to time that means they won't be as active.

I do have to say I'm surprised that I'm the only one who's considered to be still around seeing as I don't venture into that area at all any more :p I still do requests though when people vm me, so if you want something done, send a vm and I generally will follow up

I've still been coming on here like twice or so a week, so I wouldn't say that I hardly log into PC. :p

CG123(Callum) is busy in his real life and hardly logs in PC(this is what he said) Hedger has 99.9 percent left the leagues section and also is hardly active these days, Surrender hasnt been active since months now and Chewie is the only one.
I would be extremely happy to be one. :D

Users who are viewing this thread