Any Improvements?

The time is 3 hours ahead for me. Only happens with CG123 and Fenil.
Yeah, posts that were made while the clock was set wrong on the server will be set with the wrong time - I'd have to manually change the post time on each post made to fix that. In a few hours time when the time passes when those posts were made everything will be normal again.

The time on here is eight hours fast for me. They're saying that it's midnight GMT +13, instead of 4pm NZT (which is GMT +13).

Everything including site time is right for me now. By the way, any of you faced this?

attachment.php

Tell you what, there was no case of double posting or posting twice within 20 seconds when it appeared in the morn.

Attachments

• Post Error.png
    Post Error.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 231
That'd probably be a hangover from the time issue, basically because your next post was in the future, you couldn't post because it wasn't 20 seconds since the previous post.

Wow, the site is really speedy. Probably just what it needs with the increase of traffic you can expect with the new game.

Well,thanks to the admins for solving the server issue.I can access the site much faster.

Yeah good job .:cheers

So 3 hours of downtime and I'm still not a mod? Where are the improvements?

Everything including site time is right for me now. By the way, any of you faced this?

attachment.php

Tell you what, there was no case of double posting or posting twice within 20 seconds when it appeared in the morn.

yip got a couple of them are fine now except for the rash on my left but cheek. I think I am allergic to prostitutes;)

Users who are viewing this thread