Any Improvements?

We are still exploring alternatives and the pros and cons of keeping it. So as Matt said, we are undecided at this stage.

i hope the Reps are not removed from this forum. It prevents guys from posting stuff which may attract negative Reps. At the same time when guys receive positive Reps its a way of appreciating them for a good post etc

i hope the Reps are not removed from this forum. It prevents guys from posting stuff which may attract negative Reps. At the same time when guys receive positive Reps its a way of appreciating them for a good post etc
Our concern is just that, that people don't express unpopular opinions for fear of getting bad reps. We don't want people to take them seriously under any circumstances.

how about having only positive Reps and no Negative reps. that way people will be encouraged to post good stuff plus they dont have to worry about expressing opinions. its like if you feel the post is good then you can give positive Reps else no Reps.

We feel that reps are being given for random things, and are not worth keeping if people only leave spam to each other. Very rarely do the best posts get good reps, mostly it's for other reasons and spreading around has become an issue.

Their just not up the quality of mine, hope you liked my latest hooper.

Your English in my rep is terrible, Hooper. Although, I do like the pet name you gave me - 'Goliath'.

And I know why.

Users who are viewing this thread