Any Improvements?

@MattW @Abhas what is the decision on the badges? If they are there then we will drop an idea we thought.

You can give us the idea anyway. If it is feasible, we can go through with it.
Using avatars of the team names and PCPL written on it.

Hey Matt, is there any andriod app for this forums? If not should I give a try?

Nope. I mean a direct " PlanetCricket Forums" App. It can be used in andriods with a super fast internet speed without any other interuptions. It will be my pleasure to make one, as gratitude towards this site.

Nope. I mean a direct " PlanetCricket Forums" App. It can be used in andriods with a super fast internet speed without any other interuptions. It will be my pleasure to make one, as gratitude towards this site.
First you make it then we'll see.

We do not support/promote the use of third party apps to access the site. Among other things, they may form a security risk.

I am not a third person. I am a member of this forums and I want to do something for this site as a gratitude.

Not wanting to discourage you, but the site now has a responsive design, which makes it very suitable for mobile viewing. An app wouldn't provide much benefit when compared to the scaled down version of the website.

Ok..... Atleast I can release that here so that members who need can use it...

I am not a third person.
You would be in this context, as it wouldn't be something made by us. As a site we couldn't put our name to anything we can't 100% be sure of the quality and security, and don't have the resources to validate that - particularly personally as someone who doesn't have any Android devices.

The website gives us a common platform and a way of verifying every part of the site always works. Apps are simply too inflexible for that.

Forum seems to be misbehaving. Every person who has a sigpic in their signature comes up as having the same sigpic as me when they post. Anyone else experiencing this?

Anyone who hasn't updated their sig since we moved from vBulletin will show as your own sig image.

Users who are viewing this thread