MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Could we get a "top to page" anchor on all the pages, it's really tiring scrolling all the way back up after reading a page of posts. Thanks
There is one, down near the skin selector, the last link there is Top. The majority of pages would have it.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lol okay. I'll ask the same question i asked before as a fresh one :p. Is there a way to know your post count regarding the ones in the post count disabled forums?

Just asking. It's really keen to know how many posts i made in PC. :D :p.. lol..

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Lol okay. I'll ask the same question i asked before as a fresh one :p. Is there a way to know your post count regarding the ones in the post count disabled forums?

Just asking. It's really keen to know how many posts i made in PC. :D :p.. lol..
You could go and count them all. Otherwise no, it isn't possible, and I'm sure the question has been answered before.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
You could go and count them all. Otherwise no, it isn't possible, and I'm sure the question has been answered before.

Thanks and yes, maybe. It must have got a answer before, but it's got to be around these many pages. :p

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I think post count should only be visible when you click on a users profile, not on the main forum board.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I like it under the user's avatar. You can also see how many posts you have made yourself, a lot quicker.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Is there "Mark Forums read" Link i use the planet cricket Green Style theme

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
There is a PC icon next to the forum name(on the left). Double click that icon to make it go greyed out which would mean forums read. If that's what you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread