CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Fantasy Cricket Rules needs to be changed for longer competitions

1. Only 3 replacements are available in the whole IPL 2020 season(60 matches).
2. Replacements are permanent, we can't change it.

These two rules are really bizarre & useless. It's really tough to comeback for some users in Fantasy Cricket, when some players are not playing. Please take an action. These rules are ruining users desire & interest towards Fantasy Cricket. Fantasy Cricket Rules needs to be changed for longer competitions. I believe you understand, what I am saying. @MattW

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Fantasy Cricket Rules needs to be changed for longer competitions

1. Only 3 replacements are available in the whole IPL 2020 season(60 matches).
2. Replacements are permanent, we can't change it.

These two rules are really bizarre & useless. It's really tough to comeback for some users in Fantasy Cricket, when some players are not playing. Please take an action. These rules are ruining users desire & interest towards Fantasy Cricket. Fantasy Cricket Rules needs to be changed for longer competitions. I believe you understand, what I am saying. @MattW
I agree with this thing. The three replacement rule should be increase for bigger competitions.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I agree with this thing. The three replacement rule should be increase for bigger competitions.
Being from a programming background, I guess you understand it's no piece of cake to chsnge to 3 to 5 and it's done. :p

Though if Matt finds enough time, this could be a really great addition. :)

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Being from a programming background, I guess you understand it's no piece of cake to chsnge to 3 to 5 and it's done. :p

Though if Matt finds enough time, this could be a really great addition. :)
i agree its easy said than done

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
it agree its easy said than done
Guess you didn't pick the sarcasm there.. It's not easy at all. There's a lot of things that will need a check, and a lot more conditions wrt no of matches and all, some things are really easy to implement which an end user may feel that may be tough and vice versa there are a lot of things that seem almost nothing to the end user but have a heck of work in the bsckend. :)

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Guess you didn't pick the sarcasm there.. It's not easy at all. There's a lot of things that will need a check, and a lot more conditions wrt no of matches and all, some things are really easy to implement which an end user may feel that may be tough and vice versa there are a lot of things that seem almost nothing to the end user but have a heck of work in the bsckend. :)
umm? :p

i said,
i agree its easy to say to change it but not so simple to get it done

i was saying what you meant :p

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

i said,

Lol, I thought you meant I'm saying it's easy :p[DOUBLEPOST=1601548397][/DOUBLEPOST]

i said,

Lol, I thought you meant I'm saying it's easy :p

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
In the event of a "tie" sports book should activate a PUSH feature. If there is no option for a tie to bet on, why should someone lose their wager on a tie? It's bogus.

Will be nice if you return all previous vCash lost on super overs. I would have half a mil more.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
In the event of a "tie" sports book should activate a PUSH feature. If there is no option for a tie to bet on, why should someone lose their wager on a tie? It's bogus.

Will be nice if you return all previous vCash lost on super overs. I would have half a mil more.
If there is no option to bet on a tie, and a tie happens, there is a "push" button that allows the vCash to be returned. Problem is, a Super Over win is a win, not a tie. England didn’t tie the World Cup, they won it (yes, i know, the rules were stupid, but that’s how it is).

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If there is no option to bet on a tie, and a tie happens, there is a "push" button that allows the vCash to be returned. Problem is, a Super Over win is a win, not a tie. England didn’t tie the World Cup, they won it (yes, i know, the rules were stupid, but that’s how it is).

If you ever place a cricket wager you will know that in the event of a tie, the PUSH option is automatic. You need to place a separate wager for the super over.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If you ever place a cricket wager you will know that in the event of a tie, the PUSH option is automatic. You need to place a separate wager for the super over.
Maybe that can be looked, but i personally haven’t seen any odds for the Super Over itself.
@Ashutosh. @asprin @Life Warrior

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The super over determines the winner of the match. If your team loses the super over, they lost the match, so you lose the bet.

D

Deleted member 202729

Content here
I'm independent don't really get involved in the whole community setting, in truth don't need the conversation don't need the likes, I know weird like that anti forum everything
If I can think of anything at all to help improve the site will certainly pass it to Matt & Zim see their thoughts and any possible feedback

OT, Bingo good
Probably a little reliant on trivia when discourse is the foundation of a forum
A little strange students are not more opinionated guess some can skip to reserved 40 year olds better than most, joking of course

BA selling up wow what a great advert for capitalism mean who wouldn't at that the quoted price
A French company doesn't necessarily imply all employee's are of French nationality can only speculate at this time

Change Planet Cricket from green & black to red & black, red is a successful colour most sport teams use it

Users who are viewing this thread