Review: Anyone else unsatisfied?

No, I wrote something else very naughty...![DOUBLEPOST=1489959887][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think Brian Sewell may have banged... No Caz, don't listen to the voices in your head be good... He would have been pleased.

I think he would have appreciated the obvious Phallic symbolism implied in the very essence of the image. IMO:yes

I think he would have appreciated the obvious Phallic symbolism implied in the very essence of the image. IMO:yes
An aggressive disabled man (alcoholic) with violent undertones and no fashion sense (maybe a Kiwi) but likes the birds (tweet tweet, not the sweet kind, example me).

Edit. Kiwi's come on you so knows it. Wearing black for your own batting collapse! It's like going to a funeral...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Or wear a short skirt and get him drunk... I have been told it works...?

I've
An aggressive disabled man (alcoholic) with violent undertones and no fashion sense (maybe a Kiwi) but likes the birds (tweet tweet, not the sweet kind, example me).

Edit. Kiwi's come on you so knows it. Wearing black for your own batting collapse! It's like going to a funeral...?

The pirate isn't really disabled. Look closer. He still has his leg. So in fact it's an aggressive drunk man pretending to be disabled (to get state benefits?) with violent undertones and no fashion sense. That is very British!

Out of interest does your game in its use of "realistic kits" use test outfits when it shouldnt and dress the umpire in the same coloured shirt as the ball?

No all kits are as they should be, as i've said i could just be really lucky that i havent experienced many issues. Not sure why i havent and others have.

Users who are viewing this thread