Oh my god the bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symbolism

School Cricketer
I've played this roughly one day so far after being purchased it for Christmas.... so far while I see suggestions and such, I don't see a bug list, so here are the bugs I've found and invite you to add yours too.

1. Fielding Settings
    • Doesn't matter how many times you set the field, the computer decides to set it for you, so frustrating when you execute a plan, force the result that you were looking for only for the field to have changed in between balls and your catcher not being there
  2. Career Mode
    • So many bugs here.
      • When signing up for multiple clubs you're forced to miss games for some reason and can have four month stints where teams are playing and you're not being selected
      • There seems to be no pathway into the NZ International Side, or no feedback about whether or not you're close. As an all rounder, averaging 55 with the bat and 22 with the ball over 7 seasons, I'd imagine this should get me in there
      • Career Statistics not remaining consistent, if you "Play a Star' career, then every single match, your test match statistics are reset again.
      • When selecting a team for competitions like Bangladesh or Pakistan cricket league, if you select a different team to last season, you effectively break the game, it asks you again to select between the team you had last year and the team you've picked and then effectively you get no game time for either
      • Your players attributes do not increase unless you simulate a match.
  3. Bowling
    • You have next to no control over the line that you're bowling, even if you yank the stick all the way to the lefty or right, you can't bowl outside a corridor that seems to be preset - although the computer can manage it. This is annoying because you can't for instance set an off side field and just plug away outside that length until it happens
  4. Fielding
    • To summarise: Close in fielders are godly and can take amazing catches at silly point against full blooded cut shots, but outfielders are stupid, prone to letting the ball go past them, throwing over-throws for the hell of it
    • Field settings, while not a bug, it's annoying to not be able to place people "in between" in spots, i.e three quarters to the boundary. While you can use the tactics to set them in/normal/far - again you're restricting my ability to set plans up and create new fielding positions
What other bugs have you guys found so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread