TENNIS AO Tennis 2

Nard2020

Club Captain
And for those defending BA and it's lack of updates/communication "due" to Covid/ Not being able to work from home........when this entire time they've been HARD at work on an entirely different Tennis game. I may not say the most popular things here, but i call it how it is.

kamy100

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Just noticed that this game now available to play via PS Now, not sure when it dropped into that service but cannot remember it being announced.

zayno

Club Captain
just tried new patch on xbox one. easy aces is fixed on levels above semi pro. but frame rate and stutter still there especially during night matches.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
game doesn't seem as smooth now and the player occasionally not moving seems to be back also when selecting a player for a one off game the ratings on the select page keep moving. This is on xbox one

zayno

Club Captain
game doesn't seem as smooth now and the player occasionally not moving seems to be back also when selecting a player for a one off game the ratings on the select page keep moving. This is on xbox one
I agree - player not responding in time occasionally does occur on xbox one.hope they can patch this

Users who are viewing this thread