TENNIS AO Tennis

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
I
I would appreciate it if BA could give the logic behind the Net aggressiveness rating

E.g. Nadal net aggression is now 15, his least favoured court is grass.

Playing at Wimbledon he was approaching the net on many occasions

If we were told how this value is used by the game we can set the value appropriately for all our custom players. Thanks
i'll get you some more details on Monday - don't want to give you the wrong info.

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Hey has anyone noticed any differences in clay courts since the new patch? as they still look the same as before and currently haven’t noticed any footmarks could be just me but yea haven’t noticed anything..

@BigAntStudios @mikeymerren was it a significant change to clay courts and foot marks or something still being refined and worked on for a future patch?

Edit: I’ve noticed blacky/brown footmarks that are too faint and that blend into the court too much making them not as prominent and hard too noticed. might need to make the footmarks alittle lighter in colour so they don’t blend to the colour of the court as much..
I've seen in the office a lot of marks on clay, i'll look on Monday and post a screenshot of what we are getting through a set, possible my idea of a lot of marks and other peoples is different, we can ramp it up if i'm wrong.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've seen in the office a lot of marks on clay, i'll look on Monday and post a screenshot of what we are getting through a set, possible my idea of a lot of marks and other peoples is different, we can ramp it up if i'm wrong.
I played one match on clay and they were clearly visible. Like it was a few months ago.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
I think the foot marks on clay blend in to the court too much which make them really hard to notice, along with sliding marks. May just be my eyes if no one else has the issue :)

sportdan30

School Cricketer
Excellent update BA! Really appreciate the communication and frequent updates.

If there's one critique, it's in the ground stroke animations. That's the one area I'd love to see some improvement. Too often, you see odd returns during a rally that just looks off. It's something you'd see if you were watching a couple people playing casually, but for these to be professional players, the animations need to be tightened up. If there's someway to alleviate the robotic stiffness, that would be a huge improvement.

Keep up the great work!

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Ok well just go have a look at how it is now and compare it to the 1.09 patch video you did and you will see that the footmarks ain’t as white looking as they were back then and the footmarks certainly don’t look as if there happing live (as the game progressed) as much as they were back then either, I think the 1.09 patch video shows the right balance I reckon. They definitely stand out a lot more.

D

Dutch

Just got tonked 6-2 6-1 by Mr Koshuaka of Japan! (Previously known as the tennisplayer called John Jones) It was my first venture out of the Futures: sliced up real good! Really enjoyed being wrong-footed.....If you pre empt you gonna be Sushi Q.....great stuff.....have to admit though that the new No Mans Sky update might be distracting me when it drops!!

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
There is still a problem in the academy when downloading logos they do not show up just the writing underneath.Also when downloading venues the sponsors and ads are not showing.For some reason the speed display units are not showing on centre and number 1 courts on downloadeded Wimbledon venues even though they are selected in the Venue creator.This is head and shoulders above any tennis game I've ever played and it keeps getting better.Thanks for the hard work and dedication.It is much appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread