Apr 17 - Royal Challengers Bangalore v Pune Warriors

Odds from paddypower

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Still support you RCB, I smell a big win to RCB today, not betting since we started losing from the day I started betting:p.
And Vettori now must rethink what he is upto. He should hit bench for sometime and get back. Considering this is a long tournament, I don't think missing Vettori will turn out costly.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Can't figure out whom to support today. I support both Pune & Bangalore. :/

Although I sense PWI to have another victory.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'll go with the following line up:

Mayank Agarwal
Tillekaratne Dilshan
Virat Kohli
Chateshwar Pujara
Chris Gayle
Arun Karthik
Saurabh Tiwary
Daniel Vettori
Zaheer Khan
Ranganath Vinay Kumar
Muttiaih Muralidharan

RCB has talent, but the combination isn't getting correct. This is the formation of Champions League, in which there is no AB. If we would have bought Parthiv Patel, the squad would have been a lot better. Better late than never, in the next trading window, I hope RCB gets back Robbie and Manish Pandey back!

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
member addy was saying that I am a jinx for RCB :eek:.....Staked 15000 on them :D ....let addy get ready to visibly shake and fall off his chair :D tonight when RCB wins & me walking away with 15000+9300 vcash.....:thumbs

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
i hope dilshan will play today .very big match for rcb this is we have to win this match at any cost to get back on track this season

Last edited:

jacobfelix

International Coach
Even after those many losses, RCB has odds which favor RCB's win;).

Yeah. Even I am not understanding the odds....After 3 losses I thought RCB's odds would have changed to 1 or 1.25 ...something like that.....

Making Harry Potter the captain for RCB is a bit of a problem which means that guy will get to play & rotation happening only for the other 3 overseas slots....

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Making Harry Potter the captain for RCB is a bit of a problem which means that guy will get to play & rotation happening only for the other 3 overseas slots....
LOL, good nickname for Dannie:lol.

Also wait, if we bench Gayle, crowd will be fuming. Muralidharan, birthday ankul, people expect a birthday spell from him:lol. AB de Villiers can be benched, since RCB has won many games even without AB in Champions League.

And if RCB doesn't score big by keeping Gayle to bench, RCB fans will scold management for not playing Gayle and anti RCB people will say Gayle=RCB

AbhinavSuper

School Cricketer
Problem is that RCB is full of star players, they can't kick anyone of them that easily. Why Dilshan isn't playing..?

Addy

National Board President
they have thrown out the key performer, they are set to receive another thrashing.

Mahlar24

Banned
Faith is important and i live in england still watch IPL and i feel RCB shall win today feller.Oh sorry I did not introduce myself iam Mark my age is 20 and nice to meet you guys.:)

Users who are viewing this thread