IPL Apr 17 - Royal Challengers Bangalore v Pune Warriors

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
RCB smashed in the first 10 overs. They contained PWI in the death overs though. If Robin would have been for 2/3 overs more, they'd have crossed 190 atleast.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Vettori practically is a waste of a slot when you have Kohli for the captaincy and Murali for the tight and effective spin bowling option. He is not even a great captain for a team to have him only because of captaincy. Make Kohli the captain, and give Vettori's spot to someone else.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
RCB going quite slow atm. No GayleStorms?. I think its gonna be tough for them later on. At this moment RCB are 70-2, where as PWI were 103-2.......

Wonder what's going through RCB. They got so many wickets in hand!!!

Kohli gone now too........:facepalm

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Chris Gayle is back! 5 sixes in a row! Rahul Sharma will be thankful that Gayle was not on strike simce the first ball of the over!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well, those 5 consecutive sixes were amazing. How could he do that! Got to feel for Rahul Sharma. And, another six. Nothing much one can do with Gayle. :(

----------

Oh yes! Nehra, what a delivery there! Come on guys, get back! Get back now!

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
lol at prithvi who wanted ab to sit out for dilshan :rolleyes .come on prithvi ab is a match winner and today he proved it

AbhinavSuper

School Cricketer
Rahul Sharma has proved that he is nothing but a load of ----. I wonder how could he able to make it to the international side...

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That's a quick assumption on your part. Tell me how Vinay Kumar made it to the international side..

Tbh, with the sort of mood Gayle was in, any bowler would have gone for that many. He is a good bowler, no doubt.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Rahul Sharma has proved that he is nothing but a load of ----. I wonder how could he able to make it to the international side...

Rahul Sharma is not that bad. He has been the second most economical bowler in IPL after Ashwin. And he picks lot of wickets too.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Was it a revenge from Gayle for what Rahul Sharma did after taking the catch Kohli. Rahuls celebrations were a bit like a spoof to Usain Bolt celebration, did Gayle give him back?:p

AbhinavSuper

School Cricketer
That's a quick assumption on your part. Tell me how Vinay Kumar made it to the international side..

Tbh, with the sort of mood Gayle was in, any bowler would have gone for that many. He is a good bowler, no doubt.

After playing lot of Ranji and other domestic games since 2004.

I doubt, mate. He was lacking in the variations. Once Gayle smacked him twice, he was like 'Omg, now what to do?' Thats inexperience on his part...

Rahul Sharma is not that bad. He has been the second most economical bowler in IPL after Ashwin. And he picks lot of wickets too.

Dude, IPL isn't everything for the consideration. I mean, you just can't compare both these bowlers, Ashwin has so much with him, on the other hand Rahul Sharma has become the star due to one or two goodish performances in the IPL...

Last edited:

jacobfelix

International Coach
Ow...Here is Gayle eating a whole Tandoori Lobster :p

images

Users who are viewing this thread