IPL Apr 9 - Deccan Chargers vs Rajasthan Royals

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Odds from bet365

Deccan Chargers vs Rajasthan Royals - Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
deccan chargers for sure rr without shane watson so he going to miss this match and it wont be easy for them to win without watson

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Rajasthan will win it, considering the fact that "No home team has won a game at RGICS" :yes

akshay12

Club Cricketer
DC have more chance.its like a 55-45 scenario for them because Shane Watson willn't be there but since it is T20 you cannot discount the Rajasthan team:p

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's nearly impossible to predict a winner in the first matches of each side as the squads are completely new. If I had to predict a winner, I would say Rajasthan.

The Chargers completely rely on Sangakkara and Ojha/Mishra, if even two out of the three fail they are out of it. Don't expect much from Steyn and KP in the sub-continent.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
The Chargers completely rely on Sangakkara and Ojha/Mishra, if even two out of the three fail they are out of it. Don't expect much from Steyn and KP in the sub-continent.

Who said Steyn wasn't reliable in SC wickets ?? Forgot the WC match against India ?? Also , he has an IPL E/R of 6.6 and an average of 20 , which is more than lethal to look .

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Isn't Gayle playing for KKR? Sorry but I am not too sure.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Isn't Gayle playing for KKR? Sorry but I am not too sure.

No mate , gayle remains unsold . Plus , he has got the tour of Pakistan coming up on April 23rd which runs till the end of IPL , which counts to him playing a maximum of 4 matches if at all any side signs him , so it will be nothing but a huge loss in capital if any side secured his signature .

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
There's no Kevin Pietersen or Cameron White for Deccan, one due to injury, the other due to international commitments. Rusty Theron impressed last season for Kings XI Punjab, Dale Steyn heads the pace attack, Michael Lumb is an attacking opening option while JP Duminy will lead the middle order. The bumper signing for Deccan was South Australia allrounder Daniel Christian, and he also remains an attractive draw in the top order. They also have left-arm spinner Chris Lynn, though it'll be surprising if he makes the XI on Saturday.

Deccan v Rajasthan, Hyderabad: Can Warne inspire Rajasthan again? | Cricket News | Indian Premier League 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo

Bit of a shocker by cricinfo, I'd be surprised if he was brought for his bowling.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Yeah fail - he's a good middle order bat...

Love to see Christian get a go tonight (or I would see it if the TV rights weren't stuffed)...Surely they wouldn't play both Steyn and Theron as the only place Deccan has proven Indian players is in the bowling attack: Ohja, Mishra, Gony, Ishant.

Users who are viewing this thread