• Excellent

Votes: 41 67.2%
  • Good

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
The second avvy(Clarke) is really good.

But It is Pranav's style, he may come hard on you. Never mind, don't fight me over this.
Oh!i don't know that and i did't coy his style i just follow a tutorial and make this avvy:mad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by assofty
Oh!i don't know that and i did't coy his style i just follow a tutorial and make this avvy

Night be, but Pranav has been using this style for his avvys for a while now.
Ok next time i will see pranav's thread and after that make anything

MSD AVATAR​
msdhoni3.png

That is deadset quality. Love it.

nice signatures mate. can u make AUSTRALIA WORLD CHAMPIONS wallpapers & DECCAN CHARGERS IPL CHAMPIONS wallpapers..plzz.thnks..reply..

Please make me sig with England holding the T20 trophy with text " World T20 Champs" Make an avvy out of it too!(Without Text)..And can you make me a banner for my league SOPL?? Banner should contain text " Super Over Premier League" with a good background. Please make it for me. Hope to see owners sign up!!!:)

Please make me sig with England holding the T20 trophy with text " World T20 Champs" Make an avvy out of it too!(Without Text)..And can you make me a banner for my league SOPL?? Banner should contain text " Super Over Premier League" with a good background. Please make it for me. Hope to see owners sign up!!!:)

Yeah sure

assofty added 6 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Torres avatar
torres01.png

Users who are viewing this thread