No Requests #aravind GFX thread .: Cr7 Wally :.

The only problem I have is the font.Try something else too.Using the same font again and again would shift the focus away from the innovations that you do in your artworks.
The rest looks fine.I'd have rooted for more render effects.Decent sig and you can do better than that.

Briiliant Stuff Mate :clap :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs
Can U Plz make a Shahid Afridi Avatar for me?

Great Work Arun. Thanks for Listing to Me and Decided to Make a Comeback been a fan of your graphics are u taking request if yes then can u Make a Set of Call of Duty Advance Warfare
It should be Good I know no need to say this to gfx Legend

Great Work Arun. Thanks for Listing to Me and Decided to Make a Comeback been a fan of your graphics are u taking request if yes then can u Make a Set of Call of Duty Advance Warfare
It should be Good I know no need to say this to gfx Legend

Accepted.

Avatars are cool but most of your works is outrageously empty, too simple.. I think you've tried enough simplicity, time for trying with new styles, more textures, getting perfect stocks, etc. don't mind, bro. these were just my opinions. ;)

Just as Neer said. Experiment more with curves, photo filter and most importantly selective color, try b&w avatars and experiment textures on 'em. This will help you improve a lot in making signatures with different textures blended. Keep up the great work bro. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread