No Requests #aravind GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

I liked the Amla one...didnt like the background used in it...In the avas,I liked the messi one..IMO the stock placement of that looks good,rest need a lil bit of improvement,try diff colours of lighting,use gradient maps and all..You can do even better than this..Keep it Up!:clap

I liked the Amla one...didnt like the background used in it...In the avas,I liked the messi one..IMO the stock placement of that looks good,rest need a lil bit of improvement,try diff colours of lighting,use gradient maps and all..You can do even better than this..Keep it Up!:clap

I echo this and KIU. :thumbs

'Drop Shadow' effect on render is not looking good :(

Awesome bro but the only flaw is that the logo in the BG isn't resized properly. KIu. :thumbs

Made it in a hurry to submit it for friendly battle so when i looked at it the signature looks fine so posted it and thanks to simon for giving some necessary advice in making graphics

Last edited:
Made it in a hurry to submit it for friendly battle so when i looked at it the signature looks fine so posted it and thanks to simon for giving some necessary advice in making graphics

Then also its nice :cheers

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Signature.

Users who are viewing this thread