No Requests #aravind GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

New Icons (My best)

1a_zpsb8c6a6c0.png
2_zps5770d341.png
3_zpsa3cb5ebd.png
4a_zpse05aff79.png
5_zps725476cb.png

Last edited:
I am not a show off i am putting these just to say i have added lights in villa one i have attempted a challenge on making a lq stock into a good one.
Stock
da_zpsa2ebd523.png

my icon
5_zps725476cb.png

Last edited:
Three Sachin Tendulkar Signatures

sa3_zpsadc9ce35.png

This is touchy! :( But anything that you had in mind( like adding a text in between ) for those 2 lines like a border, Arun? Good try. :thumbs

The AB sig is looking very empty. Those glowing effects + pen works doesn't suit.
It's Abraham BENJAMIN not BENJAM. Font placement needed to be lot improved. Line borders on the text doesn't suits at all. The secondary render could've been better,(Drop the fill or opacity) Kiu nonetheless.

Good work:thumbs. Liked the placement of font but the arrow shape seems bit messed. If you made neatly shaped arrow border it would have much better.

The AB sig is looking very empty. Those glowing effects + pen works doesn't suit.
Font placement needed to be lot improved. The secondary render could've been better,(Drop the fill or opacity) Kiu nonetheless.

No thanks for your comment the signature is fine except the wrong name and the shape work around the text.

Last edited:
Looks great Arun. :) Not sure whether it is a good suggestion, but to me it would have been great if the text has some glow effect for the black color you have used. Yellow glow effect + red design somehow makes the text bit hard to read. GFX looks very cool. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread