No Requests #aravind GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

You should try finding better fonts, currently your fonts ruin your work, no offence. Broad avatar looks geeky, Ronaldo avatar is the best out of all your works in my opinion.

Thanks guys for your valuable feedback,will definitely take your suggestion into consideration in doing future works.

/Arun Gfx/New Cricket+Soccer Avatars/

The last three and the Agar ones are just ravishing ! but the Neymar ones look to LQ and the Lewandowski one isn't placed well nevertheless KIU . :cheers

The last three and the Agar ones are just ravishing ! but the Neymar ones look to LQ and the Lewandowski one isn't placed well nevertheless KIU . :cheers

Thanks for the feed back pallu,in neymar avatars except the middle one other two are made to get diiferent effects than the usual ones.

Thanks for the feed back pallu,in neymar avatars except the middle one other two are made to get diiferent effects than the usual ones.

Ya with no doubt the first one is awe-inspiring too , second one is decent but the third one is a bit LQ there . Keep up the magnificent work . :thumbs

:facepalm.improvement needed mate i better give some psds

I have improved from my previous works and all textures are made by me,you have not given me any psd's before,then how would you have thought that i used your textures.:facepalm

Hello mate, what are the sizes of your avatars? I think they are bigger than 100x100 pixs

My avatar size are 124x124,but while using it as avatars in pc it automatically fits into 100x100 pixs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread