No Requests #aravind GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

No effects on the render in first colored one. Effects behind render are good and next time use suitable background or use more textures.

No effects on the render in first colored one. Effects behind render are good and next time use suitable background or use more textures.

@Amazing Cricket Mate i have used enough effects on render according to the siggy and i'm not a noob to place the render in the siggy with out any effects see below :)

Original render by simon

Effects added by me according to the siggy

001_zpsb99b37dc.png

Last edited:
Brilliant. Keep it up bro. More and more practise will produce some awesome renders from you. :thumbs

Arun, it looks very good. Only one suggestion that I like to pass on if its okay. Since its a Wally & top half is white, we should be careful while applying texts or fitting images. Head portion getting slightly cut & logo getting cut on edges on top of the Wally, somehow to me, not going hand in hand with overall Wally. Probably due to white BG. Just my view bro.

Fantastic. Absolutely. :clap More hard work is evolved and improvements are included. Keep it up man. :cheers

----------

Make it 1366*768

Users who are viewing this thread