No Requests #aravind GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

Good work man.The ManU Sig couldve been made better.
Regarding the icons,CR7 is one of your besr.Bale is awesome.You can change the font you use,try some new blend modes,adjustments.
Keep it up and good luck.

I can't say much now, KIU. :)

New Avatars

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    4 KB · Views: 229
  • 02.png
    02.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 228
  • 03.png
    03.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 235
  • 04.png
    04.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 209
I like the Faf oneThe selective colours are too much in the Pogba one.Change the font too.

Misbah one looks pretty good.You couldve changed the colour of the lights and add sone curves.Watto wouldve been much better if you decrease the effect ofthe Hard light layer,add a gradient map,vibrance and some curves...stick a faint white light to it.
Good luck.:)

I like the Faf oneThe selective colours are too much in the Pogba one.Change the font too.

Misbah one looks pretty good.You couldve changed the colour of the lights and add sone curves.Watto wouldve been much better if you decrease the effect ofthe Hard light layer,add a gradient map,vibrance and some curves...stick a faint white light to it.
Good luck.:)

Mate thanks for your valuable suggestions but In pogba icon the yellow colour behind his name are yellow lights and not selective colour & I have not used hard light layer in watto one because it doesn't suited it but i have used the all that you have mentioned like gradient map,vibrance,curves & a faint white light once thanks a lot for telling me your suggestions for my improvement.:)

Awesome works bro. Watto one looks the best from them, although it could be improved too, a little text could have been better and offset increased a bit could do the magic too. Misbah one looks great but you could have increased the gamma a bit, and a green selective color with matching gradient map as screen with the opacity of 15-20 could make it look even better. Pogba looks marvelous, just change the color of the text. The stock placement in the Faf one could be better and also, a green selective color or a green layer as screen with the opacity of 15-20 could have made it greater. KUTGW bro. :cheers

^Too much words in it. :P
Liked all the Ava's except 3rd.However Misbah's face ain't clear. Keep up the good and try Sig's too. :)

Effects on all are pretty overdone. Few of them looks lq too. Try to give different effects. :) They are good though. KIU.:thumbs

Aussies Wallpaper
Got inspired by Neo's wallpapers so made this but i am not telling this is up to his standards.

attachment.php

Attachments

• as.png
    as.png
    240.1 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Needs lot of improvement.Its too bright.Plus,I dont see much except some Topaz/Smart Blur and some lights.I have seen you do much better.
Good luck for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread