No Requests #aravind GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

That is nice! You have improved a lot since I last seen your work.
Improvements: Lacks render effects, the textures behind AB doesn't seem good, BG a tad too dark, a bit of light brushes? Topaz could have also helped you out with that sig.
Good: Text was nice, but could have been used better. The BG itself gave a good touch to the signature. The render was placed very well so KUDOS. :clap

The Manchester City cover is just tremendous! the text could be a shard reverie though. KIU! :cheers

attachment.php

How can you be so sure? :spy
Anyways cover's nice and simple, would have gave a great touch with one or two of extra textures.

Manipulated A.Morkel Sig.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ab.png
    Ab.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 148
It's looking nice . But I felt the textwork isn't suiting the signature. Please try to re work on fonts . Then it will be great one mate.

Thanks for all the memories friends,it's the end to my graphics thread due to various terrible personal reasons,so good bye.Thanks to Neer & Pallu for encouraging me to start this thread,helping me in handling graphics & Thanks to Chaitainya,Goku etc for regularly improving me in graphics & Thanks to Simon for all the support that he gave for improving me in graphics.:wave:(

Please forgive me if i did any thing wrong.

@swirler please close this thread.

Please comeback soon
dont leave completely

I am back,Kallis Avatars.

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited:
Great to see you back man! :)

The avatars look good but I believe that it's not the best stock to form an avatar. Text is looking great and keep up the cool work. Hope you soon come back in form.

Some more comments please & Request are open for avatars.

Last edited:
Sachin Tendulkar Avatar with SRT name on it.

Users who are viewing this thread