No Requests #Aravind's GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
The outer glow for render is not looking good to me otherwise its nice :cheers

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Thanks for the suggestion neer,i have tried stroke but it doesn't suits the bg.The name of the font is capture it.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Nice Cr7 siggy...
I liked brett lee's. But it seems that there is much use of outer glow.. Try to reduce it in those backgrounds.
:)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's simple and lacks of lightning and texture but the text is marvelous. KIU nonetheless. :cheers

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
It's simple and lacks of lightning and texture but the text is marvelous. KIU nonetheless. :cheers

Thanks for the suggestion pallu but in terms of lightning the original render is much darker i have added lighting to it.

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for the suggestion pallu but in terms of lightning the original render is much darker i have added lighting to it.

The render is perfect there , the whole siggy overall lacks some lightning there as you know composure could've been increased or the gamma or contrast could've been decreased. :) But still it looks decent enough. :)

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I dislike the Brett Lee avatar, the signature is amazing, impressive. Only think I hate about the Lee signature is you shouldn't have added '160.8 KMPH' It's adding too much. The stock could've been resized abit to the left.

The Cristiano Ronaldo signature is just awesome, wow. Text has the unique style in it. Render outline is used correctly and to be honest it's your best work. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread