Are any matches ever on in North America?

Dasda

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know dishnetwork has their ppv events but other than that is there any cricket available to watch? I want to watch the SA vs Aus series but its not being showed in North America. I was searching some sites online if they showed it for free but couldnt find any. SO if you know something plz let me know.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I though Sky Sports comes on America too ?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
There won't be any legit free coverage of SA vs Aus. Try going to cricinfo and find live videos. You will have to pay to see this service.

donkey

Club Cricketer
yep ATN is also showing Ind vs Eng, but only available in Canada

vibs89

School Cricketer
aussie1st said:
There won't be any legit free coverage of SA vs Aus. Try going to cricinfo and find live videos. You will have to pay to see this service.

They do show in U.S in Direct TV. That is to watch in T.V not for webcast.

Dasda

School Cricketer
Whats CBN?

I've never heard of that channel. I do live in canada and use to have atn. So how do i get this channel named cbn? Bell or rogers?

prarara

International Cricketer
My father told me that Dish may start airing DD in USA pretty soon-maybe in April.

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
if your willing to pay ten bucks for an odi u can go to *******

Admin Edit - Please dont advertise illigal streams.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
prarara said:
My father told me that Dish may start airing DD in USA pretty soon-maybe in April.

What use is that?

Dish (Echostar) has the rights to all India matches till 2008-09. So even if DD is aired in the US, during the matches, DD will be blanked out or DD will have different versions for Indian and USA audience!

Just like how Sahara One is doing for this current India-England series! We North Americans are a very unfortunate lot. We have to pay $100 or more to watch cricket in high quality TV!

prarara

International Cricketer
saisrini80 said:
What use is that?

Dish (Echostar) has the rights to all India matches till 2008-09. So even if DD is aired in the US, during the matches, DD will be blanked out or DD will have different versions for Indian and USA audience!

Just like how Sahara One is doing for this current India-England series! We North Americans are a very unfortunate lot. We have to pay $100 or more to watch cricket in high quality TV!

Well, we can always hope that Bush develops an appetite for cricket, and then Americans may start to play it, watch it, and develop patience. One step at a time eh?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
usy said:
I though Sky Sports comes on America too ?
Sky Sports is owned by BSkyB, which means British Sky Broadcasting. So it's hardly going to screen in America.

Users who are viewing this thread