Are these bugs?

zba78

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I?m not sure if these are bugs in the game or a problem with the savetweak program. I?ve done a search but cannot find mention of the first point anywhere. I know the second point has been mentioned before.

1. I am playing as West Indies in a World Series match against Australia. I batted the first over, saved the game, exited the game, used savetweak to modify the game to 30 overs, loaded the game again. When I went back to the game (in the 2nd over) the aussies had 5 men fielding on the boundary.

Where did the fielding restrictions go?

2. Whats the best way to stop me scoring 4s almost every time I play a straight drive. Even with the above problem after 5 overs I have slapped McGrath & Lee for 50+ runs just playing standard front foot straight drives. Why don?t the AI place a deep mid off to plug the gap?

BTW. nice site and forum you got here :)

yarr yr first problem is belong to cricket. have u ever see cricket match in 50 0vers match the fielding restriction is on ly for 15 overs so that mean yr fielding restriction is over in 15 overs and this is a rule that u r not allowed to place a deep mid off ina game

zba78
1. I am playing as West Indies in a World Series match against Australia. I batted the first over, saved the game, exited the game, used savetweak to modify the game to 30 overs, loaded the game again. When I went back to the game (in the 2nd over) the aussies had 5 men fielding on the boundary.

Where did the fielding restrictions go?
scootstiener
have u ever see cricket match in 50 0vers match the fielding restriction is on ly for 15 overs so that mean yr fielding restriction is over in 15 overs
Did you even bother to read his post?

zba78
2. Whats the best way to stop me scoring 4s almost every time I play a straight drive. Even with the above problem after 5 overs I have slapped McGrath & Lee for 50+ runs just playing standard front foot straight drives. Why don?t the AI place a deep mid off to plug the gap?
scootstiener
this is a rule that u r not allowed to place a deep mid off ina game
What? What game are you playing?
The best way to stop scoring 4's is to download a patch or make the shot weaker with the config editor in the downloads section

Do you want to put any effort into making your posts readable?
your
you are

This isn't MSN or mIRC- capital letters at the start of sentences are good too

Last edited:
Do you want to put any effort into making your posts readable?
ans: ok i will try next time.
This isn't MSN or mIRC- capital letters at the start of sentences are good too?
ans: but this is a short way.
Did you even bother to read his post?
ans: yes, but that time i dont see in the 2nd over because it was not highlighted and i read forum in a hurry always
ok thanks for yr comments

Thanks for not taking it personally- just makes it a bit easier for me and anyone else browsing the forum

Scottsteiner what do you mean ther is a rule where you cant have a deep mid off in the game, as long as you set a field early on where there are only two men oustide the circle, u can still place a deep mid-off.

Users who are viewing this thread