Are you still playing this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date

Are you still playing this?

• Total voters
I'm not either i'm getting a bit bored of C2005 too. TCP should be brilliant so i'm not going to be getting any other cricket games if its as good as it looks.

I occasionally still play this. It takes a lot of hassle to set up (have to disable everytyhing) but I enjoy it.

Definetely waiting for TCP though, it looks amazing!!

When one of my mates is down from his Uni, we normally get through a test match or two against each other, still excellent fun in multiplayer :)

I would have played it 24/7 if I did'nt had that stupid Graphic Card Problem, dam got a new graphic card for c2005 (missing texture problem) now c2005 works fine but it is holy crap and lost this great game. life is never perfect is it ?

Yes, this is an excellent multiplayer game. I also find batting or bowling both innnings' in an exhibition match is fun as well

Yeh, i'm still playing it. Currently at 1500/6 with England against World XI. This should be my last game for quite a while.
Would get C2005 but i'm cheap and not willing to waste $50. :p

I just play against Human Opponents and it's interesting. Play Every day.

i even thinks that cricket 2004 is the best game in cricket genres, and i only plays cricket 2005 in multiplayer mode, havent purchased brian lara cuz as reviews shows cricket 2005 is even better then brian lara.

Never trust reviews... it is an opinion and you should have your own as well... after playing it. It is a great game - very fun. It is miles ahead of Cricket 2005. Although graphics aren't as, good gameplay is far superior. I suggest you hire it before the TCP grabs too much of your attention. You have nearly a year....

Lattimorx said:
Never trust reviews... it is an opinion and you should have your own as well... after playing it. It is a great game - very fun. It is miles ahead of Cricket 2005. Although graphics aren't as, good gameplay is far superior. I suggest you hire it before the TCP grabs too much of your attention. You have nearly a year....

well will try the game, nothing more to say.

Played it over the weekend after a gap of about 1.5 to 2 months and scored 1014/6 declared against aussies on 'Test' mode... will again go back to Cricket 2K5.

Nope. The batsmen do try to play according to the field you set, but other than that the game is no good. Have played only one full match so far. Did start playing a couple of tests at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread