i am not buying blic if this team is not there!!!!!!!!!!

Yes,mumbai and other ranji teams schould be their i think it all the teams domestic or international schould be their as codemasters have got icc license

i am not buying blic if this team is not included

afghanistan

asib khan
ali wasi
nasim
rafiq gul
khalim ali
faruq
mohamad wali
moahmad wafiq
farhad wali
akram khalil
akmal reash

why not vibs it is a afghanistan team why they dont want to add this team man

how abt east timor&vatican.by the way,wi have appointed a new coach.and watch out as this young team wins the vb series in jan 05.

only problem is in bowling dept.but there r good and upcoming young bowlers in the caribbean.calypso will be back.a good wi and eng is necessary for the growth of cricket.brazil=soccer:wi=cricket.

Although I am disposed to agree with your description of WI cricket, Sarwan, please post your cricket talk in the Cricket Chat forum.

h-mAin -- Australia have defeated India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh quite convincingly in recent seasons...do you honestly believe a team made up of their best players would 'trash' Australia? I'm sorry, but you have to be joking!!! Whether you like or loathe Australia, NO team, including a composite team, could beat by more than the smallest of margins at the moment.

Sarwan -- If NSW or QLD had all of their Australian Representatives available they would be the best domestic team/s in the world. Which raises the question...should there be a World Team Challenge, where the winners of each domestic competition play a tournament to determine the World Club Champion?

SteveG said:
h-mAin -- Australia have defeated India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh quite convincingly in recent seasons...do you honestly believe a team made up of their best players would 'trash' Australia? I'm sorry, but you have to be joking!!! Whether you like or loathe Australia, NO team, including a composite team, could beat by more than the smallest of margins at the moment.

Sarwan -- If NSW or QLD had all of their Australian Representatives available they would be the best domestic team/s in the world. Which raises the question...should there be a World Team Challenge, where the winners of each domestic competition play a tournament to determine the World Club Champion?

are you joking yes aus have defeated srilanka and pakistan .but aus have struggled against india india drew the last series in aus and probably could have won if umpires had commited some fair decisons.and india won the 2001 series and this time aus won 2-1 .so i don,t think you have right views.

Users who are viewing this thread