i am not buying blic if this team is not there!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah mate I will mark your words and remind you of them after the windies get annihilated and proved worse than zibabwe,lol.

Haha....yes you are right about that cricket one, but actually my point was, why having teams as Barbados, Trinidad and Jamaica if you have Windies? You should be able to select your squad anyway..so why having so many teams from Windies? We need more european teams too!

european teams like azerbaijjin(spelling?????),n.ireland,bosnia and serbia.

h-mAin said:
Haha....yes you are right about that cricket one, but actually my point was, why having teams as Barbados, Trinidad and Jamaica if you have Windies? You should be able to select your squad anyway..so why having so many teams from Windies? We need more european teams too!

You have Barbados, Trinidad, etc because they make up the West Indies domestic competition.

yes andrew,atleast u r the one on this board with some knowledge abt wi fc teams.apart from that jam,guyana ,leeward islands and windward islands play.it is of more interest in caribbean because they r nations(except for leewards and windwards).how can a caribbean tour be complete without these 4 teams atleast????andrew,other thing i like to see in blic is "the world cup should be in the west indies(not sa).actually there r 8 venues earmarked for wi world cup .barbados,guyana,trinidad,jamaica(2 venues),st lucia,grenada and st vincent.this will be the best world cup ever.the enthusiam of caribbean crowds cannot be rivalled(not even india matches it).

hey don't blame me..I hated cricket before, first time I watched it was in March..... so I don't have that much knowledge ;)

ok sorry man,u r in norway and watching cricket.a crucial link missing.are u of asian origin.i am from bangalore.

gayle,LARA,hinds,sars,dwayne smith(new kid on the block),bravo ,a handfull for pak and aus.WATCH THE PROCEEDINGS.

Yea will see, hopefull Pakistan win everything and get all out for 6 in the last match or something and loose everything...and that six made by Afridi on the first ball...!
Btw..Aserbajan and Bosnia? :confused: Man u alright :p
I mean Scotland, Ireland, Norway (:rolleyes:) and teams like that...austria..the best teams from ECC!

hey sarwan ur selection of fc teams is cool...but i beg to differ abt the crowds...crowds are great both in India and WI and Pakistan and SL...just their ways of rejoicing and enjoying are different - trumpets there, shrieks here, calypso there indian music here...perhaps here in places like Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Colombo and Lahore things look different coz of the size of the stadia...

btw the most enjoyable WC would be played when it returns to the subcontinent - enjoyable to the batters that is!:p

sahin is god,basically i beg to differ.LARA IS GOD.yes u r right indian,pakistani ppl enjoy the way they like,but the way the caribbean ppl enjoy is what i enjoy.yes indian stadiums have avg capacity of 45-50 k(except kolkata).nearly at 25k,the st lucia ,beasajour stadia has the highest capacity in caribbean.when it comes to flair,passion and pure spectator value only caribbean batting stands up to it.i respect ur views,but i dont like too much copy book cricket strokes.i luv those pull shots of the prince of port of spain(on one leg).those flashing cover drives from gayle's willow is a treat to watch.only sarwan plays in the copy book style in wi.sachinisgod,always remember brazil:football caribbean:cricket i am not speaking abt the rankings and achievements,just the pure spectator value.

I like that pitch on cricket 2004 in windies with the crowd places on the ground so near the pitch! :D

sarwan said:
ok,dude tell me the team with such abundant talent?maybe nsw.
squiz said:
New South Wales are going down the sh*tter now
Sorry to backtrack, but as Squiz said, NSW has lost much of it's permanent talent, as Steve Waugh, Mark Waugh and Michael Slater have retired while Michael Bevan has moved to Tasmania. They still have Bracken, Clarke, Haddin, Katich, Lee, MacGill and McGrath, of course, but I'd argue that WA, with Adam Gilchrist, Michael Hussey, Brad Hogg, Justin Langer, Damien Martyn and Brad Williams, as well as Zimbabweans Murray Goodwin and Sean Ervine on staff, has a very impressive list. :)

Users who are viewing this thread