Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
No, have contacted AbBh but he has not found a way, if anyone was to do it, would say it was him
So, what you can do is replace Kahuna with Biggest Kahuna and so forth and then you can use many bats

Here's a short (will update at some point) Bat Making tutorial:
Download PSDs aswell as a base:
battut-1.jpg

Attachments

• Bat Tutorial Short.pdf
    680.9 KB · Views: 1,448
  • Bat Tutorial PSDs.zip
    1 MB · Views: 850
Last edited:
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt105 added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Please release more bats

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt105 added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Please release more bats

Thanks, please remember to say thanks
More bats - definitely tomorrow since that is when my holidays start (only got a half day) so please put some requests down for me to make

Mongoose Super Premium
Gray Nicolls Kaboom
Thanks

Already done the super premium ,Kaboom, will definitely try

Tomorrow, got a last minute 8 week project to start

1) Take the image onto your software and stretch it until it fits the whole required part: how to do this.how to put the bat image in plain texture. please help:crying

can u please give me in detail how to make the bat.please. i have got macromedia fireworks 8 but i don't know how to make bat. so please can u give the tutorial in detail for only one time. please:hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread