Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
Igot SG and Angelo Mathhews (because he's played so well ths year)

i make this bat from tutorial but i cannt use this.??:help

Attachments

• Indian bat.rar
    862.9 KB · Views: 36
but i have only this and i close photoshop and forgot to save in psd format. help me out. i attach my work.

here it is....

Attachments

• indianbat1.jpg
    indianbat1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 20
  • indianbats1.jpg
    indianbats1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 8
hey sachin rocks my game freezes sometimes in some matches and async file has become of the size 2.28gb due to which the game has become a little slow

any solution how to fix the freezing thing and decrease the size of my async file

hey sachin rocks my game freezes sometimes in some matches and async file has become of the size 2.28gb due to which the game has become a little slow

any solution how to fix the freezing thing and decrease the size of my async file

please call me alaukik

and i think it is due to roster did you download the meet's updater roster in first post of this thread there is a link roster 1.1 so download and try

sorry for the name man
i have changed my roster according to my squads
i do not want ipl squads
so i think my roster is corrupted but i have not edited any player's statistics

sorry for the name man
i have changed my roster according to my squads
i do not want ipl squads
so i think my roster is corrupted but i have not edited any player's statistics

BTW i think we are ruining this thread next time dont ask a general problem in arjinds thread

make a backup of the roster then download any roster if it works there is a problem with your roster anyways i think that their must be a problem with roster as if it is a problem related to .big file then it will freeze when the game (the ashes 2009 video game) starts not when a match starts between two teams.

hey aadil just save that both image which u have posted and convert that both image into dds file using dds converter. But remember in option of dds converter select Dxtc format select dxt1a. and now replace both your dds file with big editor. and u r ready to play in the game with ur bat.;)

MIb.jpg

Mumbaidullpe.jpg

i hav downloaded this but, it is not mentioned inside like what is what i mean which file is trouser n which is pads etc.. can u help me

Users who are viewing this thread