Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
where the hell do put all this stuff and also can it be used for created players ie bats

jmbrown4150 added 10 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

hey where do you save the bats in what game files and can you use them for a custom player?

thanks

hi man great stuff where do you put the bats and do that overite the old bats or just add to them and also can you use them for a created player?

updated the logo, will post the helmet and full kit tomorrow with instructions on installing. I will also release bats but without the secular map

hey man great bats 1 prob when i do it the bat overlay so when i put the addidas incurza in it overlays on the codemasters bat so it looks silly what have i done wrong i replace them with the incurza and the incurza spec

It's been too long, screenshots later today:

boomgold.jpg

boomblue.jpg

boomred.jpg

Attachments

• BOOM BOOM.zip
    534.6 KB · Views: 471
i have made bat but it is still coming like an image so how i insert it in the game

ashes added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

i have madea bat but it is still coming in an image and how to insert it in the game

hi

updated the logo, will post the helmet and full kit tomorrow with instructions on installing. I will also release bats but without the secular map

Hi i mnew to AC 09. please tell me how can i replace the old IPL team kits with the new one. How can i use these textpacks?

hello arjing bhai plzzz help me i have created a bat...in adob potoshop 7 and mene usko save krdia leken jis folder ke usko save kia hai usme....wo as a image araha hai....and me usko kese insert karun game mei....plzzz

Users who are viewing this thread