Ashes Blobset Tools

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@Spoobir To be honest all I really would like is alternative options for the surrounding area of the pitch, the grass in between the pitch to the road/backdrop. Maybe dirt, sand, concrete just to 1) save time and 2) although for a bit more variety. EVEN if it was just being able to pick a different colouring it'd be an improvement; brown, sandy or grey. And perhaps one option for the hills/mountains scenery to a more arid/desert like scenery that you might see in the middle east or subcontinent.

I do think the stadium creator is good and it's great to have in the game. But there are little things like this that, to me anyway seem like easy additions, would improve it a lot.

As soon as @Wouldubeinta mentioned creating a txpk my brain switched off.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Ashes Blobset Tools updated to 0.0.1.4

* Added Update file mapping data in the data folder. // This is used when there is a new game update.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I click on Create Blobset. My location for Ashes Cricket is right in the text file but when I open the game, the textures are the same. Please help!

Akhilsaj

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I click on Create Blobset. My location for Ashes Cricket is right in the text file but when I open the game, the textures are the same. Please help!

Do you have legit or cracked version?

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Hi. I have the same problem as the person above. My game is official and installed through steam. I’ve checked the location in the text file and it is correct. Is there any way the fundamentals of the modding process can be explained again please as I’m unsure if I am placing the downloaded mods into the correct folders before clicking create blobset. I’m also confused as to if/when you would click extract blobset. All I know is when I click create blobset it says it is successful but then nothing in the game seems to change. Please help as I really wish to be able to use such a great creation correctly! Thanks

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Hi. I have the same problem as the person above. My game is official and installed through steam. I’ve checked the location in the text file and it is correct. Is there any way the fundamentals of the modding process can be explained again please as I’m unsure if I am placing the downloaded mods into the correct folders before clicking create blobset. I’m also confused as to if/when you would click extract blobset. All I know is when I click create blobset it says it is successful but then nothing in the game seems to change. Please help as I really wish to be able to use such a great creation correctly! Thanks
@Akhilsaj

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Do you have legit or cracked version?
The problem is solved simehow. Now no problem. I did nothing but the skins came automatically for England and i have also updated balls and aus kit.

kapcha42

Banned Pirate
Profile Flag
India
Ashes Blobset Tools has been updated to v0.0.1.5

* Fixed a bug when extracting the blobsets.
hi bro having an issue for extracting blobset of ashes 17 tried both cracked as well as the steam latest build too kindly look into this

Attachments

• ASHESERROR.jpg
    ASHESERROR.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread