Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 2

tendlya33

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I bought the game online and i cant install patches,can someone tell me a patch so that i can make the game more realistic mainly in test cricket....

skeshwani

School Cricketer
cannot install the patch. tried installing immediately after game was installed and the screen freezes on the first screen. anyone having same issue?

Mackdaddy Suave

School Cricketer
Have any of you guys found that patching makes the legend coaching/tutorials impossible?

I'm talking specifically about the Inswinger (2nd) part of "batting against fast bowlers" coaching.

It seems that every ball goes on to hit the stumps, making it impossible to leave a ball, which is one of the things you must do to pass the tutorial.

ursonly11

International Coach
Ok so I had that problem of game getting freeze at start while chosing theme, so I installed the patch, after installing patch now its getting freeze at License screen. Instead of things getting resolved it took me one step back. LOL dont know what to do may be time to utilize the money back offer of that dealer.

uniquemafia

School Cricketer

Isura

Club Cricketer
Have any of you guys found that patching makes the legend coaching/tutorials impossible?

I'm talking specifically about the Inswinger (2nd) part of "batting against fast bowlers" coaching.

It seems that every ball goes on to hit the stumps, making it impossible to leave a ball, which is one of the things you must do to pass the tutorial.

Yes, I noticed this.

Rafay

School Cricketer
beta patch 2

does installing beta patch 2 deny you access to online play? i installed both patches and i couldn't go online. It would say "Error: this version is not compatible with online play". Then i deleted the game and i reinstalled it and i tried to go online without any patches and i was able to go online

P

pcfan123

the beta servers are no more. If you want to play online it has to be on the original release version

D

Dutch

the beta servers are no more. If you want to play online it has to be on the original release version

Good on you Harmy! Sometimes this broken record gets on your nerves but kudo's for answering the man! That Easter service has done you the world of good!:):p

Users who are viewing this thread