Ashes Cricket Commentator patch started: Register now

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well i thought commentary gets boring after sometime in AC 09. Thus i have decided to replace it. But to do that i would need talented commentators . Those would be few lucky fellas from planetcricket. I have started registration and once it is closed no new entries would be accepted. Registered member would have to record a few commentary sentences in their voice and upload it anywhere you wanna and post its link in the thread. After registration is closed, a poll would be created with all the Registered members and PC members would decide who would replace (Warne,Agnew,Botham,Greig and bishop). There are only 5 commentators slots , so hurry up and register & start practicing.

Here are the few lines you have to record :

"Up up, there it is. Huge six over the long on. Unbelievable shot by sehwag. Would you believe it, 294 notout and next ball he dance down the track and smack it way past long on"

Beam me up Scotty, they’re still playing cricket down here!

First commentator: “Hows your wife and my kids?”
Second commentator: “The wife’s fine, the kids are retarded”

The batsman's Holding the bowler's Willey

Go on bowler, you've got him in two minds, he doesn't know whether to hit you for four or six

After the the five commentators are chosen then they would be provided the lines which they would record and submit here. Start Registering and try your best.

P.S: Members with from india,pakistan,bangladesh please do not register for this patch. We need you for the Hindi Commentary Patch. Here is the thread, please register here. http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...entator-patch-started-register-now-63487.html

MarkusRay
Yudi
Singhy44

Post your demos soon..

Last edited:
“The wife’s fine, the kids are retarded”:laugh:laugh: lmao...

I am in.
Will post demo here soon.

I have a friend, who is from India, i will add his Hindi commentary to your other post.

Last edited:
^^^ Be careful with smileys. I got a infraction for using more than 3 in a single post.:crying

Anyway, good to see a helping hand.
come on people,

I could give it a go, I suppose. I really want to replace Tony Greig and Ian Bishop, they irritate me so much :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread