Exclusive Interview with ?Transmitten? and ?Codebusters? for Launch of New Games Planetoid Cricket .

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
LOL we're trying to get a positive relationship with them so we can get more things from them and you go out and insult them!

Good on ya mate:cheers

They are getting, what they deserve for the job they did with the game mate

P

pcfan123

They are getting, what they deserve for the job they did with the game mate

They can easily fix a few simple things which will improve the game notably, bowler speeds and online quitter penalty system.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm still not sure they'll appreciate it....apart from maybe Jamie and the hair jokes!

Andy has a pretty good sense of humour from what I've seen. Also he works on the F1 titles so he'll like that part (maybe). I've forwarded them all the link so when we get stoney silence followed by them giving the PC award prizes to someone else we'll know we can all blame dutchad ;)

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
I don’t think they made the game as a social service; they made lot of money out of the game for sure. and honestly people who know cricket cant say they have done a commendable job.

jamershepp

School Cricketer
So cmon now does anyone reckon we have any of hope of seeing a patch anytime soon cause im getting really frustrated and even more angry. This patch better happen after we trusted them in this games its ony a few little issues that can be easily fixed. If this doesent happen this coud be the last ever game i buy from these mic takers

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
So cmon now does anyone reckon we have any of hope of seeing a patch anytime soon cause im getting really frustrated and even more angry. This patch better happen after we trusted them in this games its ony a few little issues that can be easily fixed. If this doesent happen this coud be the last ever game i buy from these mic takers

keep your hopes on our PC boys, they are the best hope we have as far as i can see

jamershepp

School Cricketer
Which microphone are they taking?
No point getting frustrated and angry about it tbh.

i meant mick sorry for confusing you mate lol :laugh

jamershepp added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

keep your hopes on our PC boys, they are the best hope we have as far as i can see

well im on xbox 360 so not much hope for me then great!:laugh

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
am gonna be a yuvraj singh fan(just for this post) and say the following :-

OMFGZFW!!!!!!AC09!!!BESTGAMEVR!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread