Ashes Cricket delayed officially

They said all along it would be released on the 21st and it gets released on the 21st - so nothing was going on, it was all just speculation and rumour combined with terrible, terrible, catastrophically incompetent marketing.

Even though I understand why you would say that. Why would the guy on the phone lie and say it has been received into the warehouse?!
Unless you are secretly thinking I made this thread to cause trouble! And if that's the case then you sir have offended my honor, and I challenge you to a dual!

How did they manage to get the latform approvals with such level of secrecy. If they have the approvals already I doff my cap to 505 Games :clap

Also, what about retailers like zavvi, hut, mightyape, play-asia etc. who have all mentioned the delay on their website? I am more than confused at ths point.

They said all along it would be released on the 21st and it gets released on the 21st - so nothing was going on, it was all just speculation and rumour combined with terrible, terrible, catastrophically incompetent marketing.

Or an unfathomably brilliant strategy....after all we ARE all talking about this game!

Ross' run down the Bourke street back on schedule it seems :cheers

Also, what about retailers like zavvi, hut, mightyape, play-asia etc. who have all mentioned the delay on their website? I am more than confused at ths point.
Limited stock because they got it on the production line at the last minute to hit the date? Would also explain the fact we're getting different delayed dates from different retailers.

Ross' run down the Bourke street back on schedule it seems
The extra bit of motivation Trickstar needed perhaps.

I am booking my flight ticket to London....to get my copy...c ya...:yes :wave:wave:wave

Give me the money for the flight and I'll buy it and post it to you.

----------

Even though I understand why you would say that. Why would the guy on the phone lie and say it has been received into the warehouse?!
Unless you are secretly thinking I made this thread to cause trouble! And if that's the case then you sir have offended my honor, and I challenge you to a dual!

It's nothing personal. There's just a lot of misinformation around. The guy could have made a mistake somehow.

Now if someone could tell me when will I be able to get the game here in India?

----------

It's nothing personal. There's just a lot of misinformation around. The guy could have made a mistake somehow.

True but up against the consistent rumours of delays there are also now more and more consistent confirmations of the release date being meant......whether that does prove to be for consoles as well is still a little up in the air for me....no offence G4AD.

True enough. I will need a Kevin costner style bodyguard around here if it doesn't release. You up for that job?

----------

Boss!!! give me your account details then i can transfer money lol!!! :thumbs:thumbs:cheers:cheers:cheers

a brilliant strategic move by 505 games if they can make the 21st release date :clap :clap:clap
poor ross got tricked by some one :p
will be expecting a trailer to come out within the next few hours :D

Just also received info from Amazon that they have the Xbox game in stock already and will be sent out Wednesday or Thursday if pre-ordered........

Madness all of this, madness.

Users who are viewing this thread