Ashes Cricket delayed until November

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
plus there is no career mode and without career mode the game will get boring after a while.
Every sports game has career mode now.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What I meant to say is Ashes Cricket 2013 can improvise their features than Big Ant Cricket seeing the varities of other features available what fans are asking. For example they can create pre shows and aftermatch press conference like NBA 2K13

All they can do is add a few cut scenes here and there and can't really tinker around with the gameplay or add new features. They can't even get the base gameplay to work, forget about incorporating new stuff. If they try to they will fall flat on their faces come November and I suspect they wouldn't want to do that again.

If they want to work on new features for the sequel, they can start off with a career mode provided they nail down the basic gameplay first.

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
this is sick now:mad

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Sad news that. But then I'm quite happy about it. Never had this game on my list and the delay means no last minute release date adjustments for Cricket14. :)

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Bigant need to make the full reveal as they did plan to before this event happened, who knows what is going to happen now. PS My guess more waiting.

Saurabh17

Club Cricketer
Will still out sell BA cricket I bet
You mean no. of copies.....:p
Seeing how steadily the price of their game is sliding down, they will definitely make a record sales in no. of copies when their price is down to 3-5 bucks a piece.:rolleyes

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thing is everyone seems to be rubbishing AC2013 and saying go for BAC14!! The fact is has anybody actually seen the gameplay in either of these games? No!!!

All we have seen is one cheesy video via You Tube of AC2013 which doesn't show anything really and a cycle of the sun/shadows in BAC14!!!

So we are none the wiser and just wait... but hand it to Mike Fegan, at least he's honest and goes on video to update us!

Bugs and problems GGWCC again :facepalm

Steve S.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Thing is everyone seems to be rubbishing AC2013 and saying go for BAC14!! The fact is has anybody actually seen the gameplay in either of these games? No!!!

All we have seen is one cheesy video via You Tube of AC2013 which doesn't show anything really and a cycle of the sun/shadows in BAC14!!!

So we are none the wiser and just wait... but hand it to Mike Fegan, at least he's honest and goes on video to update us!

Steve S.

Guessing you did not see the newest screenshots and video of BAC14 then? Not actual gameplay but footage from the game was shown in a 20 second video that included 4-5 shots.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Steve S.

Check this out...
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...general-discussion-81753-274.html#post2560847

Pls show us anything AC13 related remotely close to what's there in the link I posted.

Top Score

School Cricketer

Steve S.

I tend to agree with you. Big Ant did the same with their Rugby League Live 2 game - looks beautiful in the screen shots and videos but in game its very jagged and the controls are pretty useless - I mean even fifa doesn't make you use two buttons for a standard in play kick down field.

In saying that I do have hopes for this game as whilst the Rugby League game isn't fantastic it beats the pants off any game previously made (league or union) and has potential for future refinement and improvement.

At least Ross from Big Ant is a pretty honest fella and from what I've seen and read him and his team are doing their utmost best to provide all of us with a truly enthralling cricket computer video game.

Users who are viewing this thread