Ashes Cricket in Asia

hey my cousin is in pakistan and he said he got a DVD with the full game on it for Rs.110 and it seems to be working great. He is in Karachi he got it from a place called rainbow centre in Saddar

hey my cousin is in pakistan and he said he got a DVD with the full game on it for Rs.110 and it seems to be working great. He is in Karachi he got it from a place called rainbow centre in Saddar

Well they aren't releasing in Pakistan...

No official release in Pakistan, even if he have one that must be a PIRATED copy.

here it starts friends, now see the piracy arrow going right upside!

In Mumbai it available in Kandivali-Raguleela mall

:D

Can you confirm this mate? In that case I would run to get the game now itself,as it is just 20 minutes from my place. The guy at Planet Mars disappointed me big time today morning by telling me that the game will arrive tomorrow or thereafter and yet he did not look so confident about it.

it's pirated for sure !

exprezzo added 3 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Guys,
I just came back from Origin Games in Inorbit Mall and they have the XBox 360 version. I will have to wait for my PS3 version,it will be available tomorrow.

Raghuleela also has the PC and XBox 360 Version.

does anyone know where its available in Andheri (Mumbai) ??
am too lazy to be going around searching in Planet M, Infiniti mall etc.. :p

I read one post in cricketgaming forums in which says that
it will be available in mumbai at hypercity or any crossword store from tomorrow....
i'll be checking at landmark tomorrow....

shrenik added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

EDIT : just called up at landmark and they said that it will take around 3-6 months:eek:what rubbish....

Last edited:
balleballe32 Are you sure game is available in Rainbow Centre beacuse i call they said game is not arrive yet in pakistan

Users who are viewing this thread