Ashes Cricket November 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reply when asked why he was quiet about this..So that clears it all..

Untitled.png

He is just here to see the reactions..:D

In between watching the ODI between Oz and India - I'm under strict NDA's, so I can't comment - there is an announcement coming soon.

EDIT: You got me @funnyadit - I was too slow!

In between watching the ODI between Oz and India - I'm under strict NDA's, so I can't comment - there is an announcement coming soon.

Sorry for being over enthusiastic..:D[DOUBLEPOST=1505647922][/DOUBLEPOST]
you cant comnet but you can say multi platform .. Pc ??
Announcement would make it all clear so we just have to wait..

Who's your tip to win that game ross? Or are you under strict NDA's to refrain from tipping games?

A lot of people were saying about how it would be mobile but why would they get slater reading lines[DOUBLEPOST=1505643680][/DOUBLEPOST]Has to be a new game too becaucse they have got a license

Yeh.. makes sense!

It's really a great news for Cricket Fans. I don't care if it will be available for PC or not. But TBH if the the game graphics is really like the teaser. It can be a big success and if that happens. I'm seeing the future of Cricket games to a whole new level. :yes

I'm hoping that's just poor quality video/bad angles cause it looks worryingly close to mobile level graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread