Difficulty: Hard
Patch: Radaga's 4.0
Playing as: Australia
------------------
5 Test Series

First Test @ The GABBA
Pitch: Hard
Rain: No
Toss: England win and choose to bat first.

Last edited:
I can't believe I routed England on a hard deck for only 165...Thorpe was the only real resistance but came undone as a result of the dreaded runout bug :mad: The rest of the batsmen pretty much just poked and prodded their way through the dig with catches to Lehmann and Langer flying through to the slips.

This has been my best bowling performance since I bought this game before xmas '03.

Attachments

• pombat1st.jpg
    pombat1st.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 133
England 1st Innings Stats

Attachments

• pombat1ststats.jpg
    pombat1ststats.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 125
Australia 1st Innings Bowling Stats.

Was a slightly difficult Test debut for Shaun Tait, being the only bowler wicketless in a dreadful England scorecard. I haven't started batting yet, but my main aim will be to see through the rest of the day without any dramas.

At this point I will be happy with a score of around 400-450, but I am relatively inexperienced with this patch so I'm not too sure how that will go...time will tell... :)

Attachments

• aussiebowl1st.jpg
    aussiebowl1st.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 116
id try tutsi's patch 4.1, run outs are much less likely to happen, and bowling is a tad harder, cpu will normally post around 200 minimum (this includes no run outs just save after every over and reload if needs be)

I am using Radaga v4, and I havent really had too many problems with the runout bug (very very rare occurence, where the save/reload option can be used to best effect).

Best of Luck for the rest of the match, though I do hope we beat you Aussies.

nice bowling! i have been using Radag's v3.1, didnt have many run outs probabaly 1 in 3 matches so thats great.

Aussies On Top

End Of Day 1
----------------

Attachments

• ashes day 1.jpg
    ashes day 1.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 102
You'd swear that England and Australia batted on different tracks, because apart from one streaky edge through 4th slip this pitch has been straight up and down for me.

However I'm on my way to a big 1st innings lead provided I keep wickets in hand and bat out the 2nd day (which I think I've only ever done once before).

I will try Tutsi's 4.1, but I'll have to stick with this patch through the entire series. I have switched patches before and when I played a saved game it would crash back to the desktop more times than not.

Radgas v4 will become way to easy.

I started posting 300+ in ODI. In my latest match just posted 481 in the full 50 overs. Using Bangladsh with Sarker scoring 265* so it will be intersting how you go in your series.

You will end up having to change if you want things harder.

I actually find radaga much harder than tutsi. Maybe I am using Radaga v3 then.

The fact that I had hit four sixes in an innings using Tutsi clearly explains my point.

Originally posted by m_vaughan
I actually find radaga much harder than tutsi. Maybe I am using Radaga v3 then.

The fact that I had hit four sixes in an innings using Tutsi clearly explains my point.
#

Is this using tutsi version 4.1 vaughan?

I dont even use the power button anymore.

Its just way to easy with any patch to hit a six.

Radgas v4 will become way to easy.

I started posting 300+ in ODI. In my latest match just posted 481 in the full 50 overs. Using Bangladsh with Sarker scoring 265* so it will be intersting how you go in your series.

You will end up having to change if you want things harder.
I chased it down in 47.4 overs, lucky he's releasing v5 on the weekend :D

Originally posted by The_gas
#

Is this using tutsi version 4.1 vaughan?

tutsi 4.1 had not been released at that time, I think i was using v4 of tutsi.

I used radaga v4 for the 1st test, and won by 234 runs, and since you guys feel that tutsi 4.1 is much harder, I will be using that for the second test.

Users who are viewing this thread