Story Ashes Test Series

And the First Test finishes with an overwhelming win by the Aussies in less than 3 days. Man of the Match is of course Shane Warne for his great bowling performance.

Hoping for a closer (and longer) match in the Second Test in Adelaide.

Attachments

• oz score.jpg
    oz score.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 78
I hear ya...considering the pitch was normal, a non-turner and still a spinner takes a bag of 6, next test i will use savtweak to change things up a bit.

I have confidence in the patchmakers though...one day they will release a near-flawless patch making this game fair and square for both cpu and human...I live in hope anyway...

While on that subject, a big thanx to the patch/graphics makers on this site and cricket2004.co.uk, at least you guys are attempting to make a better game, thats more than can be said for Electronic Arts

Cheers guys :D

Playing the tests try Radgas v5.

I took a tumble using Bangladesh I was bowled out for 180. After scoring 480 or more in the ODI using v4.

Its well worth a look.

Originally posted by waugh machine
I hear ya...considering the pitch was normal, a non-turner and still a spinner takes a bag of 6, next test i will use savtweak to change things up a bit.

I have confidence in the patchmakers though...one day they will release a near-flawless patch making this game fair and square for both cpu and human...I live in hope anyway...

While on that subject, a big thanx to the patch/graphics makers on this site and cricket2004.co.uk, at least you guys are attempting to make a better game, thats more than can be said for Electronic Arts

Cheers guys :D

I am pretty happy with the patches available. I still havent mastered some of them.

Ok the Second Test - Adelaide Oval

England Win the toss and elect to bat first.

Pitch: Normal

(Fraps has been playing up something awful so please bear with the limited screens I have able to get)...

The First Day so far...

Attachments

• synopsis1.jpg
    synopsis1.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 61
As you can see the pics of dismissals may not be in order, I'm sorry this is a ****-poor presentation...

Also I made the error of opening the bowling with Cameron White, (a legspinner) but in the following screens you will see that it wasn't that bad a mistake...

After 20 overs England were in deep poop at 4 for 36...

Attachments

• pom 1st dig1.jpg
    pom 1st dig1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 55
Enter ANDREW FLINTOFF...

Attachments

• flintoffcentury.jpg
    flintoffcentury.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 61
A great swashbuckling innings by Flintoff gives England something to bowl at, I really enjoyed bowling to him because it was a real challenge trying to get him out. What a Test debut for White - 7 for 51, perhaps I should open the bowling with him more often? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• synopsis2.jpg
    synopsis2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 48
The pictures look good pitty about the order.

Kidding. They are awsome.

Users who are viewing this thread