Story Ashes Test Series

Sorry I forgot about Katich...the selectors may do the same in the 3rd Test...

Attachments

• katich bowled.jpg
    katich bowled.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 70
This is turning into real Test Cricket now! I'm going to have to bowl England out very cheaply to have any chance of at least saving this match... still it's only Day 2 and anything can happen...

England 1st Innings: 214

Australia 1st Innings: 8 for 108

Lunch on Day 2 :D

Yeah but at least the AI is competing...for the first time since I bought the bloody thing the game is actually fighting back...

If you think I should be angry that I'm getting beat at the moment then you're way off base, all I ever wanted was a cricket game that gave as good as it gets, and finally it's happening :D

i agree with you......this will probably make you play the game for a few more days than initially expected!

best of luck mate!

I would like to get beaten as well but the computer AI is just not good enough.

A patch that can get me trying thats a patch worth having.

Try Tutsi's latest...or hard mode

mate...whatz ur pc's config? those screens of urs r damn good!!!

I'm not kidding anyone. I know that not everyone is at the same level of ability, so what's easy to you may not be for someone else.

You said earlier in this thread that you were keen to SEE how Tutsi's latest patch turned out...have you given it a chance yourself?

Originally posted by waugh machine
I'm not kidding anyone. I know that not everyone is at the same level of ability, so what's easy to you may not be for someone else.

You said earlier in this thread that you were keen to SEE how Tutsi's latest patch turned out...have you given it a chance yourself?

I was interested then tried it, still became to easy. The games just to predicatable overall I suppose.

Yeah that's fair enough...after a few overs you'll know what shots to play and what not...

Dexter I will post my pc config when I find out myself, I don't know it off hand but will find out soon :cool:

well I do agree that the games get predictable after some time, but the best thing to do in such cases, is NOT play the same shots. Going through the forums, I realised the people seem to be using the advance shots a bit too often. Try experimenting with some of the less used shots. The reverse sweep is very much there in the game, but it does not come off all the time. You have to press the same keys as you do for the late cut, but your positioning of the batsman with respect to line of the ball and the place where it is going to pitch, is absolutely crucial. I have played that shot some 10-12 times by now, since I started playing c2k4. And all I can say is that the shot will come off 1 in 25-30 attempts. Also there is a risk of a top-edge and being caught.

Users who are viewing this thread