Story Ashes Test Series

Ok still Day One, Australia's 1st Innings.

Langer trying to leg glance a yorker, the result came as no surprise...

Attachments

• langer out.jpg
    langer out.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 73
Next to go was Ricky Ponting...a little unlucky I thought but oh well...

Attachments

• punter 1.jpg
    punter 1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 72
From one rough decision to another...this time Damien Martyn somehow someway manages to survive an LBW appeal that was dead-set plumb...I can't believe this wasn't given out...judge for yourselves...

Attachments

• marto lucky.jpg
    marto lucky.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 72
Didn't really matter because he was run out a few balls later...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• marto gorrrrrrn.jpg
    marto gorrrrrrn.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 70
And that brings Day One to a close with England slightly having the upper hand at this stage...Hayden and Lehmann need to put on a decent total for Australia to look past the English First Innings total...

Attachments

• ausbat.jpg
    ausbat.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 66
Howcome England have the upperhand?? its pretty much even stevens, infact I feel Australia have the slight edge because they still have some decent batting to come, and not a very high score from England in the 1st Innings.

Also!! Good to see ya back posting!! It was getting a bit lonely in the stories section!

I see England having the upper hand (at the moment) due to the pitch being a massive turner, check out Giles' figures, I can't get him away for any decent runs...but having said that I do have Warne and White, I just have to know where to put the ball...

Oh, and I'm using Tutsi's 5.1...still too early to give a thorough assessment but it's not too bad so far :cool:

Those pictures of yours look awsome.

So clear.

Im interested in seeing how Tutsis new patch pans out.

Ok I'm really starting to enjoy Tutsi 5.1, the game is so much better when it is truly challenging, and boy, do I have a challenge on my hands at the moment...

Attachments

• ausbatpombowl.jpg
    ausbatpombowl.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 52
Highlights up until Lunch on Day 2...

Attachments

• boof trapped.jpg
    boof trapped.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 50
Matthew Hayden...

Attachments

• haydos gorrrrn.jpg
    haydos gorrrrn.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 47
Adam Gilchrist had a huge problem with the short pitched bowling (unlike real life), I estimate he was hit in the head 5 or 6 times in his innings...

Attachments

• gillydown.jpg
    gillydown.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 44
Gilly gone...

Attachments

• gilly trapped.jpg
    gilly trapped.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 39
Poor old Shane Warne...Warne hits the ball to square leg, calls of Yes! No! Yes! No!...and the result was inevitable...

Attachments

• warne sacrificed.jpg
    warne sacrificed.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread