Story Asia Cup 2006

Who do you think will win the Asia Cup 2006?

• Total voters

gamerkid22

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great bowling by the spinners :cheers Indians are well in control of the match :cheers but will have to get the wicket of Afridi he can turn around the match anytime.

ashu2411

International Coach
Rp Singh has provided a crucial breakthrough as Afridi is caught by Sehwag at fine leg. Afridi tried to smash the ball over mid-wicket but couldn't time it well and Sehwag took a brilliant diving catch. this ended up Afridi's inning which started with a flurry of boundaries but struggled against the spinners. pak captain Inzamam now come to the middle. In the mean while 40 overs of Pakistani innings are up and they require 113 runs in 60 balls to win the match.

Match is almost out of Pak hands now but they still got thier captain in the middle and with Razzaq and Mahmood to come, a Pak win is still a possibility.

10pv.png

27ln.png

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The Monk has finally decided to finish this off, hence putting himself in the exact position where he could have taken a brillint catch.
Ofcourse, he could have wrapped this up in 10 balls if he wanted too, but the Monk is much too nice and gave them a fighting chance.

ashu2411

International Coach
R P Singh strikes once again as the run rate now is almost impossible to achieve. Singh bowled an over pitched delivery outside off stump which Butt tried to hit over covers but ended up giving an easy catch to Agarkar at third man. Pakistan lost their second wicket and noe vice-captain mohamad Yousuf joins Captain inzamam in the middle. Pakistan still needs 105 uns from 46 balls to win.

17gf.png

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Great performnce by Indians!!!

ashu2411

International Coach
Sorry for just stopping with the story without any notice. i was trying different AI patches that would give the best realism in my story. Now I think i have found it after trying it for a full match. Sorry dont remember what patch it was but it looks really good. I will post the update soon and inbetween i lost some screen shots of the match so i hope you wont mind for a little gap in overs update.

ashu2411

International Coach
Pakistani team continued to lose more wickets while the batsmen tried to score some big hits. RP Singh started the collapse by claiming the big wicket of pak captain inzamam when he was caught by raina at covers. Pathan then made further blows by picking Mohammad Yousuf. This was an excellent finish by seamers after some great display of spin bowling by Harbhajan and Kartik.

For India, Pathan and RP Singh destroyed pakistani middle order with some tight bowling and excellent support from its feilders. Pakistan now faces an impossible task requiring 72 runs from last 2 overs with 3 wickets in hand.

11ea2.png

23ke.png

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
RPSingh though expensive took crucial wickets!!! So India is going to win this match without any doubts!!! :cheers

ashu2411

International Coach
surendar said:
RPSingh though expensive took crucial wickets!!! So India is going to win this match without any doubts!!! :cheers
yeah I am sure they cant hit 12 sixes in 12 balls.

ashu2411

International Coach
India wins easilly in the end by 57 runs and they have every reason to celebrate their big win in the first match of Asia Cup 2006. Akmal and Sami managed only 14 runs in last 2 overs bowled by Agarkar and Pathan.

Pakistani players definitely look disappointed but they have noone else to blame then themselves. The hawkeys clearly show that Pakistan lost the match in middle overs where hardly any runs were scored between the period or 20th over and 40th over.

12go1.png

25lx.png

ashu2411

International Coach
Some consolation there for Pakistan as Sami was awarded Man of the Match for his 4/34. India now at top of table with 6 points. Next match is going to be Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka.

15ya1.png

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
i guess,SL will have the victory at ease... Bangladesh has to work very very hard if they want to win!!! Anyways :cheers to both the teams.

Users who are viewing this thread