Ask Questions to EA Sports Producer Andrew Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there going to be a change in the way of gameplay, like unlocking tournaments etc.

My questions are:

1: How much Ai has been improved over Cricket2004 as it is the most important part for longvity of game?

2:As Codemasters are implementing new features to make improve their bowling to make it as much fun as bowling so what steps HB have taken to enhance the enjoyment of bowling.

3: Will their be swing,reverse swing etc and blasting pace of fast bowlers.?Will there be a difference between different fast bowler speed?

4: What about fielding,any thing new added to fielding or you have taken any step to streamline manual fielding.

5: This time it is looking like that there will be huge improvement in graphics but still will we have around about only 20 faces to choose and we will not be able to get benefit from graphic enhencment.
Can we expect atleast International team exact faces or still we will see lot of tendulkar and Ricky ponting in different teams.As it looks really pathetic.

6: Are you going to offer online mode this time.

7: Are you going to provide us past best elevens of every big team and world eleven,Asian eleven etc.

8: Will there be some kind of classic matches system or challenge mode which you told last time.

9:Will there implemented any health meter for bowlers as they get tired and as a result their bowling is affected.

10: can we expect some new fielding postions and lot of editing option in this regard.

11: As you said somewhere that you are now looking forward to release both Rugby and cricket every year .Is it true.

At the moment I cannot think more but will put more when it will evolve in my mind.

Last edited:
have you looked at the new features of blic and come up with some of your own different ideas to get cricket fans excited

and will there be auto updated stats because i hate the idea of doing it yourself

PS. GO THE TITANS

On the last interview mr wilson gave he stated or claim a # of things, i for one dont believe his interview will affect the sales of the game (that ie cause it 2 incrse) as most people like myself dont think mr wilson is trustworthy 2 us (gamers).

In the features list it now includes domestic competitions from NZ and SA.

Will the kits, grounds etc be lifelike.

It said there will be 35 stadiums. I presume this means 35 new stadiums, as 2004 had more than 60?

is there going to be less work for sam ste tutsi boss bahrat and others?
is the game going to be the suckest again?
is the fetature where keeper is blind going to be there? or this time he gets money to have an operation? or this time he might get a small bed to sleep in the ground? who is that ohh mr lazy wicket keeper

will there be anything to complete in the game. eg- challenges such as in shane warne 99 (or brian lara cricket - it was warne in aus)

Are you going to speak the truth this time?

Has the commentary improved or boring & monotonous as in Cricket 2004?

Barmyarmy!
how many real faces in the game?
And try also to make it possible for people with a ps2 to enjoy it.you should n't need patches.

Looking forward to this game, Andrew.

1. How come only 35 stadiums in this game where as we had almost 70 in C2004?
2. What about the commentators? Richie and Jim again? If yes, are you adding any new commentary or the same lines of the C2002 and C2004 will be used again?
3. Will the kits have name and number of players?
4. Will there be a demo released?
5. Is the data going to be stored in a single gob file again or will it be in normal folders?
6. Is it going to be released on PCCD or PCDVD?
7. I hope we dont see the run out and lineup bugs again?
8. Will we have online updates/patches for the game after it has been released?

Going back to what someone else said, Online Play is the one thing that would actually make me buy this game. I can't think of anything else.

Will the game have individual batting or bowling styles?
What will be the system requirements?

1. What major changes are there to the Gameplay?
2. Is there a career mode?
3. Is there swinf for fast bowlers? (i do believe we were promised this in 2004)
4. How many International teams are there?

Thats all for now and please don't tell us bull****e this time!

Well I would post 20 sarcastic questions, but that's been done- the only thing I'm really interested in is:

Will the CPU bat based on situation or rely on preset pacing files again?

I've got a couple of questions:

1. Is Cricket 2005 a new game or just a fixed up version of Cricket 2004?
2. Will Cricket 2005 have a web site. And if there is will it be as good as Cricket 2004 site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread