Associates Outshine the Full Members / Canadawatch

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
What Pakistan want to prove today???... Hong Kong is better team than them???...
Hong Kong is basically an India-Pakistan combined XI. We are used to playing on such smaller grounds, given the limited infrastructure we have here. I am guessing HKG will be through to the semis today!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I jinxed them, I suppose. 39 runs in the last 10 deliveries until now. Pakistan getting above 150 is a huge morale booster for them, given the dire straits they were in, at the beginning.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka goin down the wire. Gulbadin Naib exorcising the ghosts of the 2019 World Cup past here....

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I thought they would have bundled out Malaysia by now- this is getting exciting!

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Last 4 overs... match is too close now... anyone can win from here...
Post automatically merged:

Virandeep Singh is making difference here... 44 not out from 28 ball...

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
So, India plays the winner of Ban v Mal, right? The loser going straight into a 3rd place match.

If Malaysia wins today, pretty sure the government will declare a public holiday soon. I stayed in Kuala Lumpur for a year and we have had the government holidays for similar reasons- like winning a Gold medal in the SEA games,etc.
Post automatically merged:

Papon must be fuming with rage!:grinning:

MrDependable

County Cricketer
So, India plays the winner of Ban v Mal, right? The loser going straight into a 3rd place match.

If Malaysia wins today, pretty sure the government will declare a public holiday soon. I stayed in Kuala Lumpur for a year and we have had the government holidays for similar reasons- like winning a Gold medal in the SEA games,etc.
Not sure how popular cricket is to the common Malaysians for this to have an impact enough for the government to give a national holiday.

But this is certainly incredible for Malaysian cricket!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
What if this games ends in a tie? Super Over? Or does Bangladesh go through on account of their higher seeding?

Users who are viewing this thread